Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nobody Is Pefect

ANOTHER NOTE I FOUND THAT ID LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE BODY.
THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE I HEARD "THE WHAT IN THE HAM SANDWICH SHOW" WHERE THEY DISCUSSED THE CMR LETTER.

Nobody is perfect. Not even celebrities or heroes or artists. 

This event I think is a big part of moving forward in the Kingdom. Look how a mistake has created a ripple effect throughout our family our community. Although bad things created this, it will be used to glorify GOD. 

Fans and fellow Artists need to pray for this man. Remember when TON3X released Naked Truth? Just imagine if everyone prayed for him instead of bashing him. We need to not make the same mistake. When I got the email from CMR I was glad to see how sound they were in following God's law. And although I was disappointed in Ambassador I know he is human. I forgave him in my heart immediately!

I still pray for him and we all need to. I rember going to a church service and the pastor preached about praying for our leaders and especially our mentors and pastors. They need to be protected. We need to understand we are under them and if they are weakened then we will be too. 

We need them to be strong even when the enemy tries to bring them down. They can only be strengthen through prayer. We must unite in the Holy Spirit and be one giant prayer pleading to God that our brother will be restored in Christ! If one falls we all fall. 

Divide and conquer. 

Please body of Christ, don't be divided by the Ambassador. If we can come together for Change and vote for one person to lead us, then we can defintely come together in prayer and lift up our own sibling.

 If you are on top of the world you will fall off. Not saying Amba was the top of HHH but he is a pioneer in the Christian Rap game. We must understand we are no one especially without Jesus. We can not survive in this world alone and without Him. Get it?

Let me ask you this. When R-Swift lost his son what did you do?

Did you pray for him? Did you drop him an email or comment on his myspace? Was it positive or negative? Did you see God glorified through this tragic event. It was a bad thing that affected him and his family. So what is the difference? I understand that the tragedy is different enough you shouldn't compare them, but we should nor be different on how we reply to him or interact with him. 

I suggest you listen to the Wade-O Radio show episodes 29 Interview with Tonex & 113 Interview with Pastor Eric Mason. If you aren't touched by these episodes you need to check yourself like playing chess alone. Pray is a powerful tool. Use it. Wade-O shows this is true in epi.29

LOVE & RESPECT
Christian