Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Social Networking...

I'm trying to be as open and honest and accessible to all my friends, and fans as possible. This is an easy task as long as you are technologically savvy, which I am not up on my game, like I should be.

Facebook - Check!
Twitter - Check!
Friend Feed - Check!

and now... Blogger - Check!

Thanks to my iTouch, I have upgraded my Social Networking opportunities. MySpace is a dinosaur, or maybe a museum. It is less frequented by my true peers, and there is way to many people to connect with anyone real, or willing.

So here I am, using another tool to connect with people, who probably don't really know me, and could care less about the world I live in. But, for those that care, I am here for you. I am willing to connect and be as personable as I can.

If anyone has any suggestions for me, please feel free to contact me anyway you can. Good luck finding me via internet. HA!

I appreciate each and every one of my fans, friends, and peers. May God bless you and your endeavors. I pray you will be a blessing to those in your surroundings. Take care and stay encouraged.

This has been my confession. Real talk, true thought!

Chris Treborn "They Call Me Christian!"

2 Corinthians 5:17 - "therefore, if anyone is reborn in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone the new has come!"
www.TREBORN.com