Thursday, June 18, 2009

RIOT! in South Salem - Hosted by MorningStar

There were 200+ teens!
There was a Mustang driving on two wheels!
There was a Free car found on CraigsList that was driven into another car!
There was a BBQ!
There was a Bonfire!
&
They let a Poet rap about the Gospel!!!

You missed out. But fir those of you that were there, thank you for being so welcoming. I appreciate you all. And I hope you love your new Poster!

If you'd like FREE MP3s - please email me Christian@Treborn.com & I'll send you the links. Also, if you'd like to ask me any questions email me too.

::

I am so thankful to have been a part of this event. It was probably the best one I've ever been at. The people were great, the vibe was great. God showed up like never before. It was a blessing all around.

Hope to be invited out to MorningStar Community Church again in the future.

ONE LAST THING...

if you have any pictures or video of the show I would love to see and share.


Thank You