Monday, October 11, 2010

A poem of Hurt

09/22/10

I look around and what do I see
too many brutes many of them can't see
I can't believe how much hurt there is
nine gifts of H.S. have they heard of this

What could you purchase that's above the law
I would rather stand in love with awe
but how can one handle hurt in my country
for the love (of $) people are sold out for money

No doubt the gold they hold out with pity
there's hurt in my state and hurt in my city
no mistake to make take a break be col
there is hurt in my 'hood and hurt in this school

Pain can be felt can't you feel the pain
it smells like wet dirt hurt pours like rain
how simply can I explain the same thing
over and over again and even if I sing

Who would even hear how I feel so alive
if all are so deaf like Lamentations five
many laugh and hide but they don't lack pride
deep down inside superficial feelings reside

Who could ever hide from reliving hurt
I would rather relieve my body from dirt
how would that work keep it separated
it's hard if we made it don't grad be educated